Take A Step Back

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

It has been the second day of school of JC2 life and honestly, I'm tired.
But I don't think it's because of the lesson but more because of what's after that.

OPEN HOUSE IS TOMORROW!

So we have been preparing for it for a month now.
Well, I know there's still the CNY performance but yeah, this is it!
Hahah.






It's 11.37pm already. Why am I acting like there's no school tomorrow?
Cos I don't have to attend lessons tomorrow!
Heheh.
Free for the first 2 periods and then I get to escape the rest. :P
Yeah.

Okay.
I have to do some GP research actually.
And apparently I just watched a guy testing the taser (the electric gun?) on himself and passed out for the rest of the video.
Is that just plain stupid or what?!
Seriously. -.-

Anyway, I'm supposed to do some research but I'm not.
And I have to complete my Chemistry work again.
I have to read a novel for Thursday.
Hmm.

Pretty much have to stay strong this whole week.
Need to survive TUTORIALS (especially when I don't do the work :P)!
Hmm.


InsyaAllah (God willing), I can do this!

Hmm.
I've said this word so many times today.
And I haven't even prayed.
Missed my prayers due to school.
Hmm.

Will do some article research and pray and sleep!
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be