Gonna Be Okay


So Day 1 of PJC's Open House is done!
And I was so happy with the performance!
I felt so motivated by the support we got!
I mean when it was the performance time, everyone just crowd around us to watch our dance.
And to hear the applause, it felt amazing.

To know that some people wanted to watch us so badly was also another motivation.
So we danced twice just to meet the high demand, cheyy!
Hahah, kidding lah.

We were actually quite bored and since all of us were still in our costumes, for the fun of it, JUST DANCE, GONNA BE OKAY, TUTIDIDU, JUST DANCE~~~~~
And then we did the mass dance and it was so so fun! :D




Alright, gonna pause here because I want to watch Embun di Tengah Hari.
Second last episode baybeh.
Will be back, tomorrow! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be