Everything Dies In The End

So I said I was going to come back yesterday but I didn't!
Well, because I was so tired after the open house, review test, PE and the stay back with Atq, Hanz and Lava!

I came home to play with Aniyah, who was so damn beautiful when she came yesterday, and then go to sleep when she went home.
Damn, I'm still tired.

:(

I didn't even have to attend all the lessons for the first week.
And I'm already so tired when I'm back for lessons.
How can this be?!

Haizz.
I didn't knew J2 life would be this hectic.
I never thought they would be blasting us with all these workload at only the first week.
Ohmygosh~!
















Haizz.

I feel so stuck in between.
And I really don't know what to do to make you feel better.
And I love the 6 of you so much as one that I can't stand to see this come to an end because of complications like these.
):
Why is our clique so complicated?
I feel like I'm trapped in a web and I'm looking for a broom to clear everything up.
I just want things to be normal again.
Before the truths were spoken of, before we obviously could see the hurt, before the mess happens.
Could it ever be the same?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be