New Year, New Beginning

Hey!
It's 3am in the morning of 1st January 2012!
How you doing yo?

HAHAHA!
Crazy.
I just posted a few hours ago and I'm posting again.
But it doesn't count as a day because it's like posting after a year.
Crazy talk.
It's 3am in the morning, do remember that!

Okay,
I told myself I'm going to start touching my homework again.
But yeah, apparently, I told myself too that I will touch the laptop for the last time.

Hmm.
I'm thinking of just touching the laptop every Sunday.
Hmm, but I guess that will only happen after 9th of Jan, when school starts.
Heheh.


Sigh, can't wait for new episodes of PLL and GLEE!
PLL will end in March and I will be anticipating every single episode every week, you bet I will.
(:



Okay.
I want to say I want to shut down this laptop and get to work but I believe that I will shut down this laptop and go to sleep.
I really want to sleep but I know I will end up staying up till 4 with the tv on and my eyes just not wanting to sleep because I know I have to rape my homework.
Hmm.

We'll just see.
So, sayonara~
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be