Just Keep Chasing Pavement

Hello.
I'm tired.
I think I'm emotionally tired.

No, don't get me wrong.
I'm not stressed up by the work I have to.
I like doing it and that is not what's making me tired.
Neither is it about the my academics that's making me emotionally tired.

It's just.
Hmm, it's coming to the end of the month.
So my heart is a little weak during the end of the month.
I get angry or frustrated so easily by such minor things that too minute.
And this side of me, is getting to my nerves.

Hahah, I know it doesn't make sense.
Well, I just this side of me you know.
The super emotionally disturbed kind.
Always not happy with certain stuff.







Oh my.
I hate this moodswing~~~~~
1 minute, I get so angry and frustrated for nothing, after that I would feel sad and hurt and then the guilty gets in.
OMGOSHWHATSWRONGWITHME!





Sigh, I just I could be there for her when times are happy, sad or bad.
Not knowing the real story but just knowing that she is not feeling well just makes me feel like a bad friend.
But how can I just ask, "Are you okay?"
And I know they would put up a strong front to say they are when it's obviously not.
Just wish they'll get some enlightenment.
Just some peace and throw away the problems soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be