I Would Go Back To December All The Time

Hello!

It's been a tiring week since I was gone~
I don't know why.
I don't really do much academically nor physically.
So why do I feel like I've been tortured every single day this week.
Hahah.


First of all, CNY is done!
I've enjoyed every bit preparing for it.
Making myself so useful. Hahah.
Plus, the broom is doing its job bit by bit.
Well, everything takes time right ;)

And I still need to thank LAVA who helped us do the make up and all.
She had to miss the class party because of this. ):
I initially thought she didn't have to but there wasn't enough time to make up all of us. :/
Hmm.




So up next, it would be the MLEP project.
I'm so excited for it! :D
Too bad we can't join in all the fun D:
So I guess, I hope they would enjoy the orientation itself!






Hmm, what else.

Oh yeah, I went to Mustaffa Centre today!
Mum asked me to go to the cosmetics section and OMGOSH~
Make-up palettes were just calling out to me.
I stood at the display counter and just had this lit up face plastered.
Everything looked so pretty and colourful, I was so tempted to buy all of them.
Especially the ones with so many eyeshadow colours.
Hahah.

Well, I did buy one in the end.
Despite knowing I won't use it but you got to please your temptations at times~
:P







Okay now, I've signed up for Mendaki tuition.
Even though I really don't want to because my time for homework is limited,
Mum knows best.
So I signed up for GP, Chem and Physics.
Gahhs.
Really need to have some sort of timetable.

Common test is coming soon, well, not so soon but still, soon enough.
I have to be ready for it.
Can't be slacking behind like last year.
Because as of now, I don't have a power subject.
You know, those type of subject that you can score well in.
Oh my oh my.
The clock is ticking~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be