Because Of You I Am Afraid

Hello hello hello~

Well, I removed my tagboard again because it was redundant.
Hahah.
Seriously. -.-



So anyway, my legs are aching, well, my thighs actually, because of dance!
It has been a whole week of no dancing and suddenly you have that one day to get back to it, just have to keep pushing yourself, you know.
Hahah. I feel like I have abused my legs constantly for 2 days now.
Okay, maybe I abused it too much on the 3rd Jan itself.

Had dance in the morning, then went to meet my 3 babies in the afternoon.
Played bowling and pool!
Awesome girls, I had a great time with them.
Other than feeling old when I'm with them, I also felt happy that I finally get to meet them again after months of not seeing them! :D

My awesome babies! Well, they all used to be mine. LOL.




Hmm, ET wants to go PJC, just like her brother!
I think that would be so awesome if she does!
Hmmm.

Thinking about this, I don't actually feel ready to welcome the new J1s.
Hehs.
But I'm not saying welcoming the J1s to the school, I meant to MCS.
I just have a feeling that things won't be the same.
And I really hate changes, so I'm just not ready for them.

And after open house, there's still the CNY performance.
Even though I know that won't be my last performance, I just feel like it is.
It's the last performance before the juniors come in.

To tell you the truth, I'm actually afraid of the juniors coming in.
I don't know.
I just don't want to feel at loss.
But even things happen, it's the way it should happen right?
And there's always a great reason behind it.
Haizz.







Actually, this post sounded better in my head when I was talking to myself in the toilet.
HAHAH!
I know the toilet is like a really bad place but it's the only place I could take the time to reflect on life.
Its like the only place I can be alone in the house and I can talk to myself all I want because my family won't be somewhere near the toilet.
Plus, I also could get some privacy.

Heheh :B




Oh, school is starting soon~
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I so badly want to retain.
Gagagagagaga.

Oh well.
A Level is coming in 10 months is it?
Just need to have the courage to overcome what's coming up. :/



























{Edit//]
My Facebook is dead.
I only use it to play games.
HAHAHA!
I meant, let my mum play the games using my accounts.
I guess, it's a place for me to share photos only?
But I'm still so lazy to upload any ever since the new year.
:/



Anyway, remember Jesse McCartney?
I miss him.


Cos I don't know how to make this feeling stop.
Just so you know, this feeling's taking control of me, I can't help it.
Thought you should know, I've tried my best to let go of you but I don't want to.








Don't do this heart.
Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be