What A Shame

Dumdadadum!
SCHOOL REOPENS TOMORROW!
Sian.







Tons of homework not yet completed.
And guess what?
Every Monday is a full blast subject day!
Except for Physics, I have Chem tutorial, Malay tutorial, Math tutorial AND lecture, GP tutorial AND lecture and of course, PE is like the cherry to icing!

Hmph.
I'm so scared for tomorrow.
I must at least complete my Chemistry and do parts of Math in order to survive.
BUT.
My GC is spoilt so I can't really do Math without it.
What a shame, what a shame.

Haizz.
I've been doing Chemistry for the past days and hours.
So I guess I'll do GP because I want to be ready for GP if anything happens.
I don't know.
I have a feeling I won't be getting the same GP teacher.
But I'm at least certain that all the others will stay the same.

Oh my gosh!
Who will be my PE teacher?!
SHITTTTTTTT~!


























Ahhh, just watched Wizards of Waverly Place.
Can't believe it has already ended.
Though the ending was somehow expected that everyone wins in the end, it's just a shame to see the best Disney shows have ended.

Like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and now Wizards of Waverly Place.
I think Hannah Montana ended too right, but I'm not a fan. Ooops. Hahah.

Sighs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be