hahas..

hmwk still not done..
but i get to work at night..
at least im done with what im supposed to handup tmr..

me- last minute girl..
do things at the eleventh hour..
lol..

oh gosh!!
todayy...
my poor grandma got attacked by one BAD insect..
itchy scratchy...
here and there..
pity my grandma..
she kept wailing..
"gatal. gatal!!"
meaning itchy larhs..

so my mom...
renewed everything..
in just one night..
moms..
are like superheroines you know...
they do things so easily..

and there was a flying cockcroach...
so big..
at first it flew near my sis..
she screamed..
then it flew near me..
i kept screaming and screaming at the top of my lungs..
my mom was kind of scared to but she didnt screamed..
super mom what~duh..
lol...

then cockcroach invaded our house..
cockcroach everywhere!!!
euwww
bcause it was going to rain larhs..
not because my house is dirty..
lol

anyway..
im just here to blog abt that..
so sleepy..
still havent finish my homework...
yadeyada..

toddles~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting