was reading my sis blog...
came to one post about the disappointing results of her test..

she said thank you abg pian.
and i remembered..
abg pian always defended her..
when my mom trying to scold her or something..
there's somebody to defend her..
but me..
only having my sis and bro laughing at me..

tears trickled down always..
why am i so unlucky??
i was named when i was small..
bad names...

crying was all i can do..
everytime i try to defend myself..
i cant!!!
"disrespecting the elders"
different rankings..
such a luck to be the youngest..

and being the youngest..
have to show others you're better than your siblings..
...

why all the sudden abt siblings??
haizz..
talking crazy..

DONT TAKE MY WORDS FOR REAL ALWAYS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting