yo!!!
i went to madrasah juz now...
study,study,study....
suddenly uztazah zainab got irritated by the noises..
took a pole that was on the side of the class..
and keep banging the tables..
remy[i dunno how his name is really spelled as..] was day dreaming...
and shafiq[who sat beside him] was making so much noise...
that uztazah bang the tables and remy was ultra-shocked!!!
his reaction was so funny!!!
then uztazah exchange classes wit with another uztazah...
that was better..
that uztazah[uztazah umi i think] was very entertaining...
great enough for me who was getting bored...
then after school..
diyanah,shereen and me..
went to westmall..
i wanted to drop some books that was supposed to be dropped yesterday but i forgot...
so i drop it today..
and we all were hungry so we went to eat at kfc..
walking back..
i realised i didn't have my ez-link card with me...
i panicked!!!
really panicked!!!
i went around and when i wanted to tell my mother i lost the card...
i cried!!!!
i kept searching and searching for it and i nvr found it yet...
my mom kept calling me to ask me what to do...
i asked her what was that prayer said if we lost smth...
she told me and i kept reading it...
at last i went to kfc again and i found it!!!
thank god!!!!!
so i walk back to the busstop near shereen's..
on the way there was a grp of guy..
one was with a feather or smth..
the hit me!!!OMG!!!!
i was too happy probably...
havent finish my homework!!!!
OMG!!!
and im sill playing here!!!!

fyi: i wrote at my personal msg for msn..
im going nuts for him...
and those kranjians asked me going nuts for who!!!
omg!!!
moral:dont ever put smth lyk dat!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting