heys..
uurm..today..

the latest time i took..
got my bus at 6.38...
at least i wasnt late..
reach school at 7.09
farah went in with me..

my class was still doing our homeworks..
the lit Mother's Dilemma...
ms tanfg clearly said in the blog not to do..
she'll be going through was what i thought..
and no taf for today..
because of temp taking exercise..
my tep was 3.70...
fyi::

p.e...
no running at last!!
whee..
but we need to do standing broad jump..
arhh..
i cannot jump!!!
but i zlmost reached the point when i tried..
erhmm...
nvm larhs..
others get to play..
those who cant jump have to practise..

first we have to do the jump..
touch the chest..
then we had to do kneel left, right..
then we had to carrry weights and push down...
so heavy...
then after that with the whole class..
we had to do push-ups..

then it was HOM..
managing impulsivity still...
then we had to do grp work and present..
my grp choose by eenie-miiny-eenie-more..
i was the one...
haizz...

then it was folkdance...
jannah was supposed to be at the end..
which at last made me at the end...
behind yk that is...
we learned new dance..

went to change..
aTq bought a tie just because she forgot to bring..
just for today..
wasted $6.50...

english and lit..
ms tang was going everywhere..
for our comprehension..
only 7 passes..
wan yi was one of them..
hen she hugged me tightly...
i cant set free myself...
so i stomped my legs until i was set free....

stayback with jamie and albin..
to do drama..
at least we figure somethings out...
phew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting