i thought it was her time to go.
i asked her to say a prayer but she didnt want to.
she was breathing har as it was her last breath.

that was what my mom said when i asked her why everything moved once i was awake.
it was my grandma.
for one conclusion i made is that.
when her children fight.
that is when something bad would happen to her.
for that, i pity her.
i held my tears.
restraining myself from crying.
i went to school, in fear of her going away.
far away where im fearful for my god is there.

back to normal post:
so the day started with me walking 1.2km for taf..
but before assembly, the whole class chatted abt the holidays...
i walked with aishah...
as soon as we're done...
the 1c taf talked abt their holidays..
aishah and fahim talked abt the ghosts or something..
fahim acts..
hahakz...
so funny..

then it was mt...
nothing fun happened...
we had to mark others compo..
i marked for hafizah...
anisah marked for me

english...
well ms tang got worked up at first..
because some people didnt hand in a piece of work..
then she got back herself again..
lol

recess ate with pei wen's group..
atiq, mabel, halima n shi ying were acting so suspicious..
lol...

bio was okay..
i love practical bio..
theory bio is just so-so..
same like hom ec..
im a kinesthetic you know..
lol

then maths..
ms yap was somehow angry..
late works..
and i scored well for al the works..
but still there were a lot of red marks..
not ticks larhs...

then it was geog..
at last our study for chem weathering was done..
thx to me!!
lol..
praise own self..
hahkz..
but then we got study[2]
weathering and climate affecting our dailies..

then went straight home..
good dirl marhs..
lol
found out that grandma went to clinic..
and dad was off today..
yippee..
love my dad..
and my mom too..
and my grandparents..
my aunts and uncle..
heyys¬¬why am i talking about this??
lol

slept..
zzzzzzzzz
doing hmwk...
now..
wanna sleep later??
dun tink so..
lol..
see first!!!

¬¬¬~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting