my past post..
feels so stupid..

last year..
running after shafiq..
posting about his every hates of me..
my every love of him...
erkkk..
i was an idiot then..
confessed to him i like him?!
whatever for??
stupid idiotic me then..
he's a jerk kaes..

all my dares..
there was once i was double-dared..
to say something to ismail while holding his hand..
euwww..
disgusting you know..

but..
he's cute..
funny..
gentlemanly...
so many +ve points..
i miss him larhs..
he actually look like one actor..
fyi::

anyways..
i miss girl talks..
but girl talk was all our problems with saps malay boys..
hehs..

i really want to change all the times im clumsy..
and all i did wrong..
kept posting i'm gonna be ban till psle??
just my thoughts..
not true..
hahakz..

nutzy me posting nonsensical stuffs..
giler seii me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting