urm today...
sianzz...
2.4km run...
failed by 1 SECOND!!!!
hafizah pass on the dot!!!
haizzz....
next p.e. need to do standing broad jump...
ARHGH!!!!

maths..
we can play with these graph calculators...
like those of my sister's...
so fun....
play with fish....

ms tang didnt come today...
heard from hong giap she got diarrhorea...
wish her well..
although she dont read my blog..
lol..
nobody does..
except for me...
i love my blog you know!!!
...

physics bore me..
i fell asleep quite a lot of times..
but after ms ng bolded the word "aluminium"...
i woke up fresh!!!
but james was sleeping...
so obvious..
but still ms ng didnt see him...

home econs test was okay...
quite easy and quite hard...
i studied for it okay!!!
i remember things that i dont need to remember..
eurgghh..

gtg..
dunno if i want to make a class blog or not..
we'll see..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting