have i state abt yesterday???
well...
madrasah...
afida came at last...
but diyanah nvr..
lol...
in class...
was better than last week...
but the aircon control was spoiled!!!!!
berbahang seii dlm kelas!!!!!
omg..
anyway sahra was the usual crazy with me..
....

today...
monday aerobics...
that guy sharif or what his name..
so enthu...
hahakz...
then there was once the patner didnt know what to do..
then we all watched this sharif guy do alone...
hahkz..
so funny (0= ....
class was normal as usual...
but i kept yawning during maths....
ms yap really dunno how to make her class fun...
seriously..
i cant keep my eyes open fully!!!
malay was better than usual...
cikgu told us stories abt the life in kampong....
seem so fun..
altho i got kampong..
and i know how life is in there...
but i wish i was born in a kampong..
like my dad...
i would want to experience life being a sibling of one of my parents...
their life seems more fun....
seriously..
hands on thingy..
me like that!!!

//\\swinging off...
whoosh down the road @

HOME ECON TEST TOMORROW!!!!!
wish me luck...

"good luck!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting