i was having sjab today..
i came late cause..
i woke up and got ready late...

anyway when i got there..
confusion surrounded me..
we had to fall in..
then we placed our bags in a room..
and activities started..

first we had to know each other's name..
people had a hard time to pronouce my name...
"najilah....hahijah...?"
hahakz..
anyway..
it was fun..

first we had to play this game..
make a circle..
inner circle sit down..
outer circle stand..
call a name from the inner circle..
outer circle had to help and call others sitting..
outer never make a call..
inner bombed by water..
quite a lot keep shouting my name eh!!!
cause my name was the hardest..
and they keep trying to remember my name..
and my name stick to their mind..
but my partner..
helped me..
there was once i was bombed..
my skirt was FULLY WET!!!
eurghh..
played the game..
and after it was done..
the organizer asked...
anybody not wet???
hahkz..
BOMB!!!

the we played the chicken lead..
dress up our sergeant like a chicken..
then chickens had to lead us..
we must protect the eggs..
our group..
placed our eggs in our shoes..
our group won!!!

next we had to learn some songs..
with some actions..
sergeant were saboed...
they had to do the banana dance..

then we had to build a net..
strong enough so the water bomb..
wont break the net..
but ours was the second standing..

then the sec ones..
had to search their own group members..
.....

then we had to fall in..
and take out OUR SHOES!!!
super damn hot!!!
then played water bomb again..
but not enough bomb..
the seniors used water...
from their bottles...
that reminds me to buy a 1.5m bottle...

then we ate...
there was a cake..
i ♥ you it says
hahakz..
thats all for sjab..

dun tink i wanna tell abt the outing..
with my fren...
at causeway..
cause it just SUCKS!!!
hated it..
except for the neoprint taken..
LOVE it!!!

weiird gal...
lol..
tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting