yozzie!!!
today i'm thirteen!!!
it was fun with some misery...
let me tell you...[uh oh]

firstly...
my father gave $20 to me in the morning..

-finally ms chen saw me taking 188...
she acted like she didnt know me at first..
but when we reach the interchange..
she smiled and said hi and all..
then we got separated..

but i met her in school...
but like duh...
she's my teacher..
no lah...
i bumped into her again...
she gave me a smile again...
and i went to sit down...

chat chat chat...
hafizah realised wesley wanted out of her group...
and that we have to do scripts for the role play...
i know she was a bit stress...
but dont have to be mean to me...
everything i said was wrong although it was right...
anyway..
anisah was the first in school to wish me...

P.E. ...
i dont know what have gone wrong
with mr yeo..
but he asked us to do push ups...
felt like crying cause i was forcing myself...
i cant do push ups..
nor pull ups...
my whole hand was shivering...
at last he asked us to stop...
but we must run...
my muscle was aching...
hand and stomach as i was running...
i dont know why..
really need to ask my brother or sister to start training me...

after P.E. , hafizah was ok with me again..
she asked if im walking or taking bus..
i just said walking home...

while walking back to class..
anisah and venus pulled me back...
i was in state of confusion...
but i know it was linking to my birthday...
when i came in..
the class was singing for me..
the board was filled with drawings and wishes..
by anisah, aishah, venus and shamimah...
so paiseh!!!#

then class went on..
it as HOM..
we had to act..
and ms tang said that since it was my birthday..
my group should act first...

i was the main character...
OMG!!!
a BAD character i was..
killing cats in washing machine..

next was amirah's group..
cause ms tang asked for virgo...
they acted about one-eyed dragon...
fairuz was the bad guy..
yiLing was the the person owning her or HIM the money..

next was james' group..
ms tang asked for who born in _____ hospital..
they acted as the recent incident..
the thailand's walkoff..
by the referee's decision..
because the referee though the thai player was pulling alam shah's down...
james, wesley and hong giap was thai players..
luqman as alam shah..
sufyan as referee..
so funny but there were some violence...
ms chen looked worried..

the last grp was farah's..
ms tang asked for who have more siblings..
a lot raised their hand..
but farah's group was chosen..
fahim was a father who is broke and trying to poison the daughter,rani, so he can claim money..
narrator was basy..
farah was the cashier in charge and nurul was the police..
it was funny when rani dropped acting as in coma and nurul catching after fahim...

then it was folkdance..
u know girls are scred to be near boys..
bla bla bla...
i kept a big space away from perry...
then miss breanda said, "why here got big,big space one?"
lucky never scold or anything..
then we both blame each other..
then yoong kang said..
"nvm, i'll go la"..
the farah said, "miss brenda, i pity najihah. today's her bday and she had to suffer"..
miss brenda was like it's ur bday?..
and the class sang for me once more...
PAISEH FOR THE SECOND TIME XXX
then we went on dancing and miss brenda wanted to play a game with us..
a spotter was supposed to spot a leader..
i was the first spotter..
when i came in..
wesley asked who is the leader and somebody answered pei wen..
right away i knew it was pei wen..
but i let minutes passes as i look at her..
then i asked if pei wen was the leader..
she said yes..
cheating seii me..
but it wasnt my fault...
pei wen went out and conan was the leader..
he kept doing things with his hand..
but pei wen thought differently..
but she managed to find out...
conan out, farah leader..
but conan first guess was right..
because farah was doing things too fast..

recess..
i quickly took out my cam..
and took the photos...
cant see really..
maybe i'll make the photos negative..

english and literature was making me fall asleep..
ms tang was talking and not a lot can answer...

went to saps...
i was waiting for shereen..
then we went to meet with the boys..
i was shy at first..
and still shy then..
firdaus,shafiq,hilmi,zikri,riduan and ishaff was there...
the guys do their bussiness but we tried to get their jokes..
it was OK..
then boys went home..
we girls were chatting..
abt songs, past, present and future..
stayed until 4.01 then sent sher home ..
went home..

home..
on the comp..
thoght of blogging..
but lazy..
but i still surf the internet..
sis gave me an eeyore pillow..
in pink and purple..
SOOOO CUTEEE!!!

got ready for FAMILY dinner..
ate at air pasang..
or something..
ate until i was bloated!!!
but we all ate first before abg nawi and kak suria..
as abg nawi had to fetch kak suria first..
but by the time he came..
we alll finished eating..
it all cost $50..
oh and yeah, abg iwan gave me 50 bucks too..
after that..
abg iwan and my parents ride motor home..
and the others..
walked home..
on the way home..
we saw a cute cat..
kak suria and sis was scared..
but kak alawiyah was some kind of asking the cat to follow..
the cat was cute..
anyway..
kak suria was hilarious..
her jokes...
when she some kind of "fight" with abg nawi..
thats all for yesterday..

and also i just found out..
kak aisyah will be getting married in May..
......
cant wait for tomorrow!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting