errghsss! i HATE those people who loyar buruk!

why oh why is everything going wrong for me these days? i think i need to talk with somebody who is willing to listen but who? sher called me. i want to go out with her today! but mom disallowed me to. you know i just feel like all i can do is to cry. im being some kind of EMO! but i dont want to. i hate EMOS seriously. what am i supposed to do? just show a smile on my face eventhough i dont feel that way? im pissed with everything. just when im having fun. some other things would just pop up and rotten my life.

but when i think of it again. what is making me sad and crazily miserable? what are my problems? and then i dont know. i know it's way more than my results. way more than not interacting too much with my besties. but what is it? I DONT KNOW!
arghs! what is wrong with me?
i just want to go back time.

but i love being in KSS. i love my bestfriends here. i love my class. all of them rocks to the extreme. i love msCHEN and msTANG. i love my seniors. i love our extra special classes. i love that guy who make me smile.

and

i miss being with my bestfriend. i miss having fun in malay class. i miss being the odd one out. i miss having girls talk. i miss being the receptionist and cleaner and secretary. i miss being the good one. i miss those places. i miss those time we stayed back. i miss my first ever valentine. i miss gossiping. i miss watching the guys playing catching where shafiq will fall everytime sher or afida pass. i playing odd one likes _____. i miss cik odah. i miss every single thing!

i miss my red car. i miss having my cousns to come over. i miss being the crybaby. i miss getting whatever i want. i miss going over to my cousins' house. i miss those time with MUHD RIDUWAN. i miss my neighbour. i miss clementi. i miss liyana and bobby. i miss my cousins lots. i miss being cute in every single picture with my family. i miss our first family holiday. i miss everything.

you see. i miss all those times but i love it now. not today and last thursday though. i want to go back time but i still want now to happen all at one go.

nobody understands me eventhough they say they do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be