talk about yeasterday okays? so me and sher were talking about abdul hakim and then you know what? we really saw him! dont seem to change much. just a taller. then i asked sher to go and visit qais with me. but she was dizzy. hmpf :P so i went to acu's house then went to qais. and we brought her home! auww so cute. but she was hungry and so she kept crying for milk. thankgod she dont need breastfeeding.

today huh? RAIN!! when i reached class, there was only 1/3 or lesser. malay, watched some old videos on 'adat and adab'. english=literature. ms nurjannah is really weird and we want CHOCOLATES! because we are 1Chocolatey class! a chocolate a day, will keep us awake! recess. got teased! so bad lahh you people, but i love you people too! canteen duty, suckishly sucks!

biology did our own stuff. well my maths lahh. maths doing on the SimCal graph. geography was double free period. ms chen was absent. was i crazy? i thought i was being normally me! basy and rani thought i was crazy. was i? maybe im getting a fever. a CRAZY fever! so me and amirah and fairuz talked. wow. fairuz seems to have loads of group huh? aTq kesian lahh kau! jadi giler sampaikan.

so we went home. i went lot 1. and i saw SHER! hmpf :P she went out with pebbles and one girl never invite me! sad! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be