stomach cramps early in the morning. first day and i dont even expect it. so wwaited for jayne and shirin. and my stomach was seriously killing me. trying to scare shirin of all the pains. and yeah did LOTS of touch-ups. and im so scared!! what if something goes wrong tomorrow? not even sure if i need to wear anything different. planning to celebrate with amirah's group and mine after that with pizza hut. then take neoprints maybe? should be. im like super scared!! of the questions and scared i can't answer those questions. coming at nine tomorrow. really need to know the board well. and hope to see him so i can get more energy at least. hahas.

so anyways really had this weird dream. about Someone being a friend from saps. cos it will be really weird. REALLY. and yesterday counted my bank. counted wrongly at first so i thought it was 123.45. seriously, im not joking. but it was 83.45. argh! and i went through my tresure box. read back all those sweet letters from my friends. i actually was near to tears remembering those times. when azwan fell from his "slide"[although it wasnt a slide]. when afida wanted to made a right turn and fell like a car getting into an accident. and when i fell because rina pulled the chair i wanted to sit in. that's the worst! guys from swiss saw it. superbly PAISEH!! and those letters from my "secret admirer"[which was my besties]. those were the memorables. my besties are so nice and sweet to make up this so called my secret admirer because i was to depress by shafiq.

that's him! he broke my heart although all i did was to like him extra special. if you read all my "euww" post from last year, please. i've changed. but i still want to let out all the things i felt when i like this guy. so he used to like sher. that was okay with me. then he like a p5 girl. and i dont know why the stupid feeling came to me and made me cry. then he like sher again i was okay. dont know why when he like sher, i was okay with it. maybe because i know sher wouldnt like him in that way. then he like fida. and that was the most depressing thing ever because fida like him too. and behind my back, they stead. if u ask fida, i was near to tears when she told me that their relationships had begun. but sher and fida still would stay back with me and go to that busstop near 7-eleven just to help me forget about him and move on with my life. it was so weird but i like having those girls talk. because we GOSSIP! about boys lahh. hahas.

then i start hating him when he made friends with khairul anwar.

he's seriously was like that anugerah winner, hyrul when he was younger. a bit bapok also. but when he was p6. i hate him so much! like i feel angry when i see his face. but now im okay. cos we dont see each other anymore. hahas.

and know what? not knowing a guy and liking him is so way better than knowing that guy and liking him. hahas. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be