so weird! so quiet!!! usually the TV would be on around this time. hmm~

changed skin again. not mine lahh! blogskin! ohgosh im talking to myself. you can see how bored i am! anyways. today was a totally boring day. did nothing except to surf internet and watch TV and sleep and watch TV and surf internet. boring. boring. boring! should have done my homework~ havent even started on english. just a bit of maths. bleearrgghhs. hope to go out with snjr this sat. then next week going out with anisah. thinking of inviting 1C-ians gals. i told her NO BOYS! lol.

thinking of changing the blog url. but i dont know yet.
www.blearghs.blogspot.com?
www.sotongnemo.blogspot.com?
www. i have no more ideas.

really want to change the name and then stick with it. so it must be something related to me. but then again. i dont know if i should change it.

lalala~
think i should blog off now.
before mak wakes up and shout at me and start to threaten me--

buhbye~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be