went out at 3 to sher's house. at least we talked quite a lot because i thought of what to talk to her about. but actually i just talk what came into my mind. hahas. sher got this dream when she was half awake. she laughed but she was sleeping. mcm mengingau lahh. went to library only because i knew i was going to be late to meet my mum.

and sher, i have told myself i dont want to repeat the same mistake. because of the explaination. i have cried so much. just because my heart and mind have agreed to tell. i cant stop crying and just wished i have never told S. and i dont want to tell HIM. no no no! i wont! i dont even know him and i have NEVER spoken to him. we dont know each other. so nope!
i dont want to start my sec one crying again. i have done that during P6. when PSLE was just starting. he hates me for that. and ignore me so sudden. making me hate myself for telling him. i want to start a new year in a new school with new people. although i wont ever forget those crazy and some irritating poeple especially my 5 best friend. my juniors. and my teachers. i dont want to start with a hurtful scene. i just want myself to know i like him. and not for him to know.
i know im not beautiful and guys wont like me so why do i take the risk? it's better that guys dont, know you like them. they wont ignore you at least.

anyways so i was late. mak kept on nagging and nagging because i was an hour or less, late! but at least we still went to visit qaisarah! kak ana so bad kept calling her aniaya when her name is aniyah. hahas. but she was sleeping! nevermind about that but she was so cute. mak was doing her tapauwear(whatever lahh the spelling) dealing thingy. while i was on a mission to wake qaisarah up. and so she woke up. hahas. kak ana and kak suria fought abt the tapauwear like crazy lahh. then waited until abg nawi got home then we went back home. she was so cute i want to bring her home. she's coming this sunday and next friday. YAYS!! her pics i took...

wanna fight?!



princess' beds~




granny and grandaughter



oooh cutie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be