AARRRGGGGHHHHH
totally pissed, stressed and depressed!
24th MAY 07
i hate it lots!!!!
not enough with me thinking about my own personal problems,
i have had a thousand problems after.
SUCKS sey! sorry friends for my mood today.
i need to attend PTM! !!!!!!
i miss my FRIENDS! !!!!!
CONFUSIONS all over me! !!!!!
PRESSURE! !!!!!
i HATE IT TRAINING!!!!

fyi: i cried infront of msCHEN when i saw my report book!
i just couldnt take it anymore. i just want to cry now!
i want to call sher. but im not sure.
AAEARRRGGGHHHG
and that freaking computer was giving me a thousand problems!

okay let's relax and start from yesterday.

when i knew what my rank was i just felt helpless. only fun thing about yesterday was the air rifle. BULLS EYE! but it was heavy. we all needed massage!
at least the air rifle help me forget about my rank. but we went to CDANS. my most memorable place ever! i wish my besties were with me. when i walked home alone. passed SAPS. i was controling my tears. it just reminded me of my old pathway i use to walk in. those steps i took. all i wanted was to be back in SAPS.

for today. let's go after recess. when ms chen gave out the report books and i knew i wouldnt get mine till much later, i just wanted o kill myself. i knew i have disappointed everybody. FAILING ENGLISH! everybody was asking for each other's ranking. 37 is mine! moodswings all the way. totally pissed with myself. then we had to go for rice dumpling festival. thx yingfu for cheering me up. and at last, i finally get to hear hii's voice. kesian my "adik". and then PTM. i cried!!!! i couldnt hold back any longer. went to meet ms tang too. went to lot 1. saw mabel and atq. went home and took 188. and he just went home, taking the same 188 as me. at least there was a happy ending. well, while he was walking to the back we played the staring game. lol. reached home. did a bit of maths. surfing internet and the windows wont open. ARRRRRGGHHH! wanna blog off now. think i want to call sher.

~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be