ytd when out at night. so tiring lahh. my eyes didnt feel like opening up for me. anyways, we went to alexandra hospital to visit nenek. hahas. she kept talking about the same thing over and over again. then went home. PAISEH! i thought it was the first floor but it was the second floor. almost wanted to get out of the lift but mom said(translated) where are you going? what's wrong with you! then i was like eh. omg PAISEH! at least nobody except for my mum was there. and a patient wanted to go down the lift. so it was okay. hahas. waited for the bus for so long. haizz.

then went to woodlands' pasar malam. then went to wak jah's house. naufal so naughty!!! kept pinching me and putting songkok on my head! beware if you have naufal for your nephew or cousin. but he's my nephew. naughtiest one of all. hahas. but he's P1. so he's a little bit matured. other than his little brothers. one is so noisy in the house but quiet outside and the other just follow what his brother do until he get scolded then he will go to his granpa. hahas. i dont know how they survive with the "HEROS". watched hikmah there then went home. missed after hours! but there's beauty and the geek. didnt watch it. played computer.

okay so dont know what will happen today. argh!! aiya go out with afida and sher after school this week lahh. but where to go? one wants westmall. the other bukitPanjangPlaza. and me? i dont know lot1 or jurong entertainment or jurong point. i dont know. i dont care. but when oh where??!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be