i want to do a memory post!

ST ANTHONY'S PRIMARY SCHOOL
P1(1-8)
hmm.. form teacher was MRS MARY KOH! and ml teacher was CIKGU JURIAH! my two favourite teachers! quiet one. top in ml[EHEM]. and i pee-ed in the school hall! hahas. too timid to ask for permission to go to toilet. shy what! but i always wonder, why didnt shufen smelled anything. ok, GROSS! paiseh! EEEUUUWWW! and the first day of school, my buddy paid for my food. so kind of him! but you know what? i cant remember his face!

P2(2-8)
form teacher was mrs chelvan. and i cried one day because my music teacher didnt have a heart! she insulted me infront of the class and thought she was that angel and pretty one. she was the ugliest one and her styles are OLD! ketinggalan zaman! i hate those two teacher and i still love Cikgu Juriah! and afida and azwan were flirting with each other. and once, azwan went right infront of sher's face to talk to her and they almost kissed each other! and diyanah was pulling everybody not to befriend me. just because i talked to hidayah to find out information about malay dance. and yeah, hidayah always pinch my hand to steal something. err, she took something without my permission and never gives it back. what do you call that? zikri was having tuition with my bro. cant forget how he used his fingers to count for ENGLISH!

P3(3-8)
ms nordiana! and cikgu zaleha! but cikgu juriah still gave us duit raya! and malay dancing starts here. for real. i love some of my seniors. and we had to come for malay dance during holidays. first SYF is it? oh yes! shaking our heads during one part. and we got BRONZE! at least we got something. and the school ml dance had been getting BRONZE from the first SYF they performed for. and i was the only malay in my class. means i go to mother tongue class ALONE!

P4(4-8)
ms grace was my teacher. appointed as a prefect and diyanah hates me. pulling everybody away from me. making me feels like a loner. use me when you have nobody diyanah! and jelina was the only one talking to me like a friend. sher, afida and rina werent talking to me because we dont know each other that much. again the only malay in the class. and i join nithya during recess. wanted to join my malay gang but as i dont feel like i was wanted, i leave them alone.
war of me and my malay gang!

P5(5-3)
MR SHAH was my teacher. he was a new coming teacher. i love him! sarcastic and make lessons fun! and i was friends with my malay gang again. i had to pull the fla and had to say out those things in the morning like what some prefects does. that pledge thingy and i babbled. urghs~ for the two times i have to do that pledge taking, i babbled for both! and there was a war. both sides cried and the others have to part because of that. i thought everything as fine until jel came tome and said rina wasnt giving her respect. but they befriend not long after that. like a month after? it was all because of rina singing jel's bro's class was stupid. but he was referring to the em3 not em2. i was accused of influating jel not to friend rina! masih main awak-tak-friend-kiter-tak-friend.
war of rina and jelina!

P6(6-6)
too much memories during this period. too tired to tell them all! but basics, got paiseh-ed so many times. had a total heaven of FUN with snjr. and our first teachers' day party, valentines day and hanging out. first time getting scoldings from r's mom who asked us to avoid her. she though we made her like that. to be real, she made her herself. she started most of us. and yeah, graduation party. how can i forget. the only one wearing TUDUNG! i love CDANS, 7-11's BUSSTOP, HILL, PLANET PLAYGROUND, MORNING MEETNG PLACE! those memorable places.

i was once hating secondary schools because i dont know what it will be like. and the cause of going to secondary school forced me to leave SAPS! but then, i LOVE KSS! i love my most chaotic and chocolatey class ever 1C! i love my gals classmates. i love my KSJ seniors, sirs and ma'ams. i love my teachers. i love _____. i LOVE EVERYTHING! but i still love memories in saps! and i will love it FOREVER!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be