slept at 8pm and woke up at 3 plus. and mak and kakak and abang too are awake. ayah is asleep because of the aircon. LOL.

anyways just now i just felt like talking to somebody and i dont know the cause of it. but after typing on a keyboard without a screen, i finally knew why i wanted to talk to somebody. but i dont feel like talking to anybody. huhs?
i wanted to talk to somebody but dont feel like talking? CRRAAPP. i wanted to talk to somebody but i dont want to let it out. i want to keep it to myself. i dont want to irritate others again.

listened to malay songs while i decided to doodle names on the CEILING! CRAP lahh najihah! on a piece of COLOURED paper. then i fell asleep. hahas. my father wanted to off the radio but i woke up again but then when he went out of the room, i fell asleep again. CRRAAZZYY najihah want to waste ayah's money! GGRRRR! then i woke up while everybody was awake. and ayah was looking at the phone of aniyah's pics saying "tembam nyer!" [translated = "so chubby"] hahas. now everyone is asleep except for me!

feel like blogging still but i dont know what to blog about. and oh yeah, monday is phototaking. urgghhss. i love and hate phototaking at the same time. i love to take photos but i dont like my face when the pic comes out! an today is HILMI's bday! i dont even know of that info until FRIENDSTER gave me an email. lol.
i want to go out with my friends! but sometimes i dont feel like it. wierd eh me? hahas. you see! im laughing at my own jokes which is so not funny. OMG! im getting CRAZY! im talking to myself alone in this world!!! O.M.G!

hahas. im too crazy. before i get crazier, let me blog off first okays! but to think again, i dont want to blog off yet. i think i want to write erhhs, POEMS! maybe lahh. let me think first!

errgghhss// nahh. i think i want to blog off now!

&she just dont want to say it right {

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be