Training today was alright.
It rained so we had to wait till the rain stops before footdrill.

While waiting, Sec2s had to design camp tee.
Then went for home nursing for awhile.
Later heard some loud cheers outside so decided to join them instead.
The male cadets were having stretcher competition.

Rain stopped so we had full sequence footdrill.
Sequence after sequence after sequence till 11am.
Next learnt a bit of transportation.
Leprechaun is it?
Whatever, the boys had to do and we just cheered for them.
It's tough, seriously.

After that, we were officially dismissed!
Went to Macs with Nurul and Jnh.
Yeah, yeah. I did an unbelievable stuff that got myself shivering.
Without a voice, I used my phone.
Succeed a little, but the boy got the dino roaring again soon after.
Good thing, we left.

But I was totally scary.
Especially after telling the parents we need some peace, I shivered as I try to continue my sms. Lol.

Well, that's it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting