All papers ended.
Left with Madrasah's [:


Know what it's time for?
MASS WEEK UPDATE!


080808 FRIDAY "Happy Eve National Day!"

Well, as you know.
Came late for parade and couldn't be the left marker.
Had one last rehearsal and then it was time.
In the end I had to be in the hole alone.
Shirin, shirin.
Hahah.

After parade, changed in StJohn room.
Cindy didn't want to close the window.
What the ______.

Practiced for Human Pyramid.
It was fun!!!
I wish Halima send me a photo of the pyramid.
I think we would need to cover the faces first.
We need to rush thus, faces won't be nice?
Hahah.

After the parade, senyuman terindah!
Lol. Waited with SJ and Juniors for out lunch.
Made us wait for such long hours.
But at least we weren't disappointed.
Food were very filling.

&Jealous! Hahah.
I was imagining Jannah and I to destroy that picture with us in between of those gaps. Hahah. Hot, hot.



After lunch and after making people wait for me,
I finally came to meet Ami, Atq and Nisa at the library.
Then we headed to Jurong.
We were choosing between Jurong Entertainment and Jurong Point.
Of course, we went to Jurong Point in the end.

Not much was done.
Really, nothing. Hahah.
We just walked around and round, looking for shops we can look in.
Then saw game cards, new game cards being thrown around.
We don't even know what game was that. Lol.
So Atq placed it at the jewelery open shop.

Then we went to Popular.
Looked at papers of nice colours [:
Then bought drinks.
Played the pouting game.
Ami was our messenger. Lol.
After the last round and ended the game, went home.
That was at 2pm, it was so tiring.



Slept once home even though I haven't pack for the trip.
Woke up at 6pm and only had 4hours to pack.
Packed, I was quite ready actually.

Uncle came after 10pm to fetch Nyayi.
With that, settled a few stuff with the car and off in MPV!
Fetched BroNawi and so we were finally on our way to Malaysia.





090808 SATURDAY "Happy National Day!"

By the time we reached checkpoint, it was already 12am.
This is still vivid in my mind because of that "Misteri Jam 12" on Warna.fm.
They make these eerie voices that scared me but the story was still untold.
Lol. Bro changed the channel anyway, so sis and I were safe from nightmares.

Tried to watched videos that took too long to work but we wanted sleep then.
I couldn't sleep much because I'm in charge of accounting.
Too many payments to Malaysia!
We stopped twice because the first was closed.
Had supper, it was 3am by then.

Slept in again until we reached the tol to KL,
I woke up immediately and asked or the price.
Amazing right? Lol.

To cousin's condo we went at 5am.
The securities there were tight.
In any case, I still love her house, super duper uber cool!

5.30am and we were still awake ;D
6am, almost everyone was asleep except for Mak, cousin and me.
I was doing Maths and Malay.
While the other 2 were waiting for sunrise.
I couldn't catch it though, I slept before sunrise D:



After Sunrise

Woke up at 10+am.
Breakfast with Nasi Lemak.
Gosh, cousin bought a box Nasi Lemak because there was 4 families including theirs in that house.
Got ready to leave at 1pm.

Went to One Utama Mall first without cousin.
Had lunch at KFC.
Yummy much and finally, vanilla ice cream!
Hahah, felt like I haven't taste it for so long.

Bro bought RM100 shades.
*open mouth*
Cousin called so we had to leave One Utama Mall.
Car was burning up!
Then we went to Petaling Street(?)
I think that's the name of the place.

Bought stuff there.
Cousin gave us tips.
Situation was funny.
After Pakcik called, we got ready to go to Malacca
but dinner first [:

Dinner at Parkway Parade(?)
Is there such place? I'm not even sure.
After dinner, went around to buy Aniyah new clothes.
I mean, we just helped Bro choose.

Off to Malacca, finally!
It was 6pm when we left.
So we reached there around 10pm.
They were all still wide awake. Hahah.

Changed and listened to adult talk.
Hahah, uncle was being a joker.
Played with Atif!
He's so cute, I love his smile. Dimples!
Then surfed a bit, helped cousins to change stuff.
Slept at 2am!




100808 SUNDAY "Congrats Cousin!"

Woke up at 8am.
Annur went to hotel with cousin :S
Other cousin slept with Atif at Along's house.
Should have slept later. Lol.

Washed up, dressed and ate.
Hahah, waited for cousins to come.
The wedding was great but since we had nothing to do, it was boring(?)
More of photo taking and grabbing food. Lol.

Changed and left just at the right time.
Wedding ended at 4.30pm.
Cousins photoshoot.
Lollipops giveaway and sayonara.

Atif is adorableeeee!












Headed to Mahkota Parade for last minute shopping.
Had to rush because we were already late.
Bought keychains and food.
Those miniature guitars are sweet!
But it cost RM18 each. Maybe next time.
Donut was the best, had chocolate all over.




CARWASH!
Super cool can?
I know I'm like laming but it's my first experience.
Pfft. Blueks. Hahah.
It was quite shocking too, when they spray water.
It felt like we were getting sprayed but not wet.





So that how we ended the trip.
I love it a lot [:
It would have been better if Aniyah & KakSuria came along too.


110808 Monday "Hardworking kapuiks!"

It was a free day.
Meant for us to revise for upcoming common test.
Well, I did do a bit of revising.
Watched tv and waiting for Aniyah [:
She likes yellow, something I've been observing.
Everything she likes is yellow.
Lol.




120808 Tuesday "School day again."



Lessons were as per normal.
Played dodgeball for PE.
Amirah was the last person standing for our group in the first game.
&if you don't do anything, people won't realise you're in.
Therefore, you won't be out. Hahah.
Like Rani and I did for the last game.

Geography, went through a few stuff.
Malay, I was in a dilemma. Hahah.
Then Maths and free period PW.
After school, went to Lot 1.
Sausage bun [=


130808 Wednesday "It starts."



I caught 188.
After so long, I finally took the morning bus with Ami. Hahah.
Studied Malay/Geography in the bus.
Wonder why I didn't get dizzy.

Stretched in toilet.
I was darn tired, kept yawning here and there.

First paper was Malay Paper 2.
Already 2 marks gone.
Ahh, tricky can? Hahah, kes last minute belajar.

Then studied Geography during Recess.
The paper was alright I guess.
I mean, it's doable.
So let's just wait for the results.
&fire alarm went off. Irritants.

Talking to Ami in the bus was so fast and slow.
Hahah, it's amazing how we can say just stop
our conversation when I reached my stop.

140808 Thursday "4 papers down, 6 more to go."



It was the day for English and Science.
I'm scared for English.
Not enough time for narrative writing
so I did it with a stupid storyline.
Couldn't think.

Science, moments and mixtures sucks.
Went to Limbang.
Tension was so thick.

The day was alright I guess.


150808 Friday "Happy Birthday Nurafida!"

Last 2 papers.
Somebody finally sat in front.
Maths and Literature for the day.

I missed out one question for Maths.
The highest I could get is 41 now. D:
Literature, first was doable.
The second and third extract, didn't study for it.
Cheaters, make us think that one part will come out.
Instead, it's the other.

Anyway, after school, went to Lot1.
Had lunch at LJS.
Ami and I kept talking and laughed so much.
Atq and Nisa were rather quiet. Lol.

Then headed to library to look through magazines.
Hahah, Malaysian magazines are the best.
Awal Ashaari, Ashraf Muslim, The Click Five and Jonas Brothers!
Lol.

&Ami and I saw Atq's future!
Although it's a nyonya and wearing pink,
they acted the same.
It was so weird and hilarious at the same time.
The nyonya waved exactly like Atq.
Knowing it's a nyonya, maybe she used to act cute when she was in our age.
Lol. Should have taken a photo.


160808 Saturday "Happy Birthday ShiYing!"

The weirdest day ever.
I had so many emotion just for one day.
It was like I was insane.

CCA started at 9.30am but came early to study.
Then we had own revision in class.
Went through answers and quick lunch.

Sat at the back of the bus.
Studied in bus, got a bit dizzy.
Plus, we reached HQ fast!

Last minute revision again.
I could already feel something coming out from my mouth soon.
I was too scared to fail.

But know what?
The BNCO was what we went through previously!
I was smiling to myself because the paper was not as hard as expected.
It was easy actually ;D

Then studied for re-BFA with the other cadets.
Our time was up and the feeling came back again.

Did the paper.
Well, 1/3 of the question was random choice.
Haha, I don't remember the answers.

Then somebody got scared of failing.
It was so scary, but then we were all fine again.
Anyway, there will be new NCO next year!
Almost all of us passed.

While waiting for Sec1s,
Szehim took a photo of herself and put it as my wallpaper.
Lol, her skin is so thick!

Bus home.
Yay! Got dropped at Bukit Batok.
Walked home with MaamXY.
Free bus ride home.




So on the computer.
Thought of blogging but couldn't focus.
Then I got high from chatting.

Then, it wasn't that good.
From being happy, I was crying.
See, going insane right?
Lol.

After that, I got better and was getting high again.
Hahah, even made a simple equation.
9 x 2 = 18
I love this equation and the owner of such emails.
Hahah, especially the owner of m and e [[[:
c, we still remember you alright.
&who can forget s. Lol

Plus, Love bug has such a great tune to it!



170808 Sunday "Happy Birthday Shamimah! Today lah!"
Madrasah. I was late.
Good enough, class haven't started then.
Uztaz was eating.
&I want to go Khilaf!!!
Hopefully, we can go for another excursion? Lol.

Bored in class so helped Sahra to take down notes.
Eyes felt like shutting.
Songs and songs.

Alright, before I go, I received 2 sms that need to be replied.
But I don't know how to reply so I just write it here?

"Do dis & send it back. ^^
3 things you won't forget about me.
Word that best describes me.
Lastly, you want to be my __?
"

I'm not going to write the last one, thank you :D


Sufiana
3 things I won't forget: your cuteness, how caring and concern you are and how much I love you.
Word that best describes you: winsome

Atiqah
3 things I won't forget: How sweet and cute, how thoughtful and caring and how you are the best counselor that I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. Yes, I love you too. Hahah, jangan jealous..
Word that best describes you: magnanimous


Words best describes them found in dictionary.com[:



&hooray for lit!
Got to attend to Maths now.
Hope your eyes are not hurting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting