Now, it's raining heavily.
I hope tomorrow won't rain.
I can have it hot and sunny instead, just please don't rain(?)
Like we've trained so hard for this NDP and if it were to rain,
all they get is a pathetic, screwed up video of us D:
I'm not kidding, the whole thing went wrong on that shooting day.
Anyway, I want to be in the parade this year.
Not like last year, just because I was 1-3 minutes late,
I didn't get to be in the parade D:
Hahah, past has passed.

English due tomorrow.
I still haven't shine my boots.
I'm darn excited for tomorrow's Human Pyramid [:
I just hope that we can change to join our class' Patriotic Competition.
I'm darn excited for tomorrow's Human Pyramid [:
I did that on purpose, just to let you know my point.
I'm darn excited for tomorrow's Human Pyramid [:


I'm scared if it rains tomorrow.
Then it will be that pathetic, screwed up video.
Desperate cries to stop rain!
Please, please, please!





Alright, enough smilies :D

I want to emo.
Lol.

Don't you feel so bad for yourself when you couldn't help to save that thousand smiles?
When you know, you can actually help a little but it's just too late?
I'm not sure of what I'm talking about.

I feel so bad for I can't help somebody.
I mean, I weren't there for her.
If only I knew.
Even after I knew, I should have asked.
Stupid I didn't ask.
To ask now is just too late(?)
I just don't know what to do.

Never mind, are you alright?
Heard you cried yesterday.
I didn't know that.
&I'm sorry for that.







I always get stories from a secondary source.
I rarely get it from a primary source.
Pfft, nobody let out feelings to me.
I feel so useless as a friend.
&that makes me feel so bad
because others have always been a great friend to me.
Me, myself?
I can do no consoling but just pouring out to others.
I'm so useless.




Nicer stories for today?
Watched Iz-zah's class.
It was so obscene and funny and entertaining.
Somebody smiled so wide.

Lalalala.
One more day to Melaka(:
Meeting cousin, in MPV, whole family :D
Only Kak Suria and Aniyah D:

Screams, she screams.
Noises, she screams.
Whatever, she can't stop screaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting