624 post.
1000 comments!

Lol.

&HAPPY NURSES DAY!

Since I'm like doing home nursing in SJ
and understand their situation.
Sungguh takde link betul.

Today was alright?
Stayed back with Atq and Nisa to do my Literature and their project work.
Made me realise how much I didn't help in my group work.
Bad, bad, bad.

Had so much fun laughing in school library.
Tummy hurts so much.
Since the library was closing, went to Lot 1.
Ate at Macs and headed to library.
Arms guarded from electricity!
Sat in library for quite long hours.
Saw lesbians across us.

&two days before we say gays.
Now lesbians? Disturbing and dammmmmmn terrifying!


OMA, they were PDA-ing in library,
CHILDREN'S CORNER SOME MORE!
At least spare those kids who are there can?
Urghs, disgusting twits.

Home after 7pm.
That is so unlike me on a school day.
I was released at 12+ and I'm only home at 7+?
Missed a bit of the show D:
Hahah.

Homos are duper disgusting and that's a super duper huge sin to be homos.
So don't be. :X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting