HELLO♥

So I will be updating ;D
Alright [:

Last Thursday,
went to Jurong to visit Aniyah.
She was totally hyper.
&she missed 2.18am.


Aniyah came on Sunday.
See, so cute!
She was reading newspaper with brother.
Adorableeeeee [:





Wednesday, went out with cousins after school.
I wanted to buy presents and felt funny going with Anisah.
Hehehs. So I asked cousins to follow me.
[:


Thursday.
Had FDC after school.
Then had to rush home because of gathering at Acu's.
We were late, so it was quite awkward.
Dinner was delicious!
&19-year-old cousin gave us a ride home!
Coolsome.


I miss them too much
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Today!
Teachers' Day Celebration @ Kranji.
MrFoo said he loves us!
&Jamie wasn't with us, how sad..
Enjoyed watching Captain's Ball.
Especially this one class. Right Ami?
Had such a great time laughing [[[[:

Then performance at Hall.
Yes, I quite love it.
Plus, I get to sit close to principal!
Woohoo! Lol.
She gave those Sec4s and some of us chocolates.
Those who were lucky got it.
Apparently, I wasn't lucky enough ]:
But hey, cheers.

After that, had lunch at Macs Lot 1.
Crazy people.






Then I quickly went to SAPS.
Yusoffians were late.
So we met, it was seriously awkward at first.
We had nothing to talk about.
But in the end, we loosen up and so got ourselves back.
Fida didn't come ]:

So after 2.30pm, went to send Rina home.
Well, saw 'Hid' and peeped a little.
It was so hilarious!
Then camwhored and officially sent Rina home.







Woohoo!
Going to meet them again soon!
Yay, I'm so excited [:








Plus, we can't date huh?
*sniggers*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting