Training [:

Well, training started at 12pm.
Hahah, it was so great.
I could watch a bit of tv before training ;D

So, had footdrill with SirSY.
Had to do lesson footdrill, meaning we try to teach.
Only YZ, Shirin and HM did it.

-Greeting
-Self-introduction
-What are we teaching
-Rationale
-Demonstration without explanation
-Demonstration with explanation
-Separate steps
-Demonstration without explanation
-Let them try
-Tell them mistakes
-Try as a squad

Woohoo! I got it :D

Did sequence after that and had time to bond.
Had long lunch after that.
Hahah. We were singing Fall For You and Burnin' Up.
Well, on the way to Macs and back to school, it rained.
Now there's somebody to blame :S

Changed to full-u and slacked till the bus came.
Yeah, new gossip.
Nurul got enthusiastic for it.



@DunMan High.
That temporary school is too big to be temporary.
Well, kind of bored but still alright.
The waiting for our bus was great.
Sang birthday song in 3 different languages ;]
&had our own stories and plus.

Back to school.
The school was so dark.
Too dark to see and it was really scary.
Especially the hall, glad Jnh was walking with me.
Up the stairs, terrifying.

Then Khad and Umm waited for me.
Had to go down alone.
Seriously, I was citing those prayers/
&I got teased too :S

Lol. So that's how the day ended.
Slept early too.














A, cheer up please?
I can't force you, I know.
I don't even know how to cheer you up.
Sorry, that's my weakness.
But, please?
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[:

&A, you too!
Plus J.

World, just be happy for one day?

Ahh, tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting