I have too many things to do and I'm still sitting here?
What the crap.

Today is not a swell day.
Bus keep giving me problems.
One after another, I lost this and that.

Yesterday almost lost my wallet.
Thanks Jannah and Nurul for accompanying (:

Today, I forgot I haven't top-up ez-link.
Short of 10c and had to borrow.
Glad Nasyirah was there :D

Madrasah was super boring.
I almost slept.
Plus, handphone battery went flat too.
Additional to my boredom.
Good thing exams will be after/during school's exam period.
I don't know what to do already.

Saw a squashed -duh-dead rat.
Worst that seeing a squashed bird.
Eww.

The rest, I would probably skip it.
It's too emotional for me.
Hahah.
In all sorts of emotion alright.
Sad and angry.

But I did try to smile and say a prayer.
If Allah were to test me, I would have to accept it.
No use dwelling over it anyway.
I made that choice, it's my fault.
That's so much better [:


Let's see what I have to do.
  • English speech writing.
  • Malay worksheet 1/3 left.
  • Geography test worksheet.
  • Chemistry mind-mapping.
  • Plan for class decoration.
  • Buy wrapping paper for PW and stuff for class decoration.
  • Meeting minutes done and sent.
  • CLASS DECO!!!!!

    I miss SNJR so much.
    I want to meet them but one's not free.
    Just have to wait for end of month D:

    Need to study for Geography, Science and Literature.
    Plus English and Malay too.
    And of course, practice more Maths.
    2 MORE WEEKS!
    Yes, BNCO too T.T
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What Did I Want To Be

    The Art Of Letting