Hello ;D

Updating, I'm not sure about what.
Well, here goes, let's try.
Hahah.


So today, I started my day with 188.
I didn't realise Ami was in it too, although she sat in front.
Lol? or am I just blind.
Slept in the bus, I was too tired for uncertain reasons.
I'm still clueless.
The day before 2 hours sleep that's why?

Then, I saw Nisa and Farhana so waved.
Suddenly, Ami smacked my back.
Man, she's getting stronger or what?

I was happy, to FINALLY walk to school with her.
Then we played guessing game :D
Unsatisfying but fun [:

The morning routine.
PE was up first.
Played volleyball, whole class.
Grouped with the normal 6, Sufyan, Albin, GuanWei and Luq.
Hahahahahaaaa (:

So we played in this X.
The first team to gain -15 loses.
So in the end, it's the group with James won.
I think, or was it the group with Wesley and Farah and all?
Hahah, who cares.
Our group was the third group.
Yeah, and I did badly.

YiLing injured!
Oh yes, Human Pyramid.
So exciting can?
Lol.

Then after that, Geography.
Recess, did the board game.
Malay, half dead and slept for Listening comprehension.
Thus, I had to copy Fai who was paying attention.
Hahah.

Next was Maths.
Did a test that became an assignment instead.
Then had ProjectWork.
Assessment time, all the groups did well.

Live The Dream was interesting.
I mean I would love to play it.

Maplestory was alright.
Since I don't play maple in the net, why not have it into a board game?
Coolsome.

Next is the teleporting game.
Hahah, I forgot the name.
I like the weather changes thing and how you can pick.
It's like a decision you choose for you life.

Then we have that Narcissist game.
I love it, so fun.
It's like for slumber party games.
Model and stuff.

On to the leaf game.
Interesting, bring on the environmental thoughts!
Lol.

Second last is SinQuest.
Although I was with them when they did their game.
I still couldn't understand, I guess?
Maybe I could. Hahah, confusing.

Lastly, there comes the game of death.
I would love to play it but sadly, their board was blank.
Had to use my imagination, lol.

&yay! Our group was great.
We received positive comments.
I feel so bad now.
Hahah.

So ended the day with Maths Clinic.
Boring lah can?
My patient ran away.
D:



Alright, doing NeWater.
Studying Chemistry later ):
There's test tomorrow!
Oh yes, trying to memorise the steps.
&BNCO test!
DDDD:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting