NDP was great.
Hahah, man, can I repeat it all over again?
After Parade, rushed to change in SJ room.
Feel so weird.

Then we did Human Pyramid!
Anisah said the practice one, we were the first.
Shucks so much.
The real one, we were to late.
Hahah, let's laugh it off.
It was fun!

Then had celebration.
Ate with my SJ members.
Went to Lot1 to meet Ami, Atq and Nisa.
After that headed to Jurong Point just to walk around.

WEnt home after that.
Atq laughed alone in the MRT.
So scary and made us laugh too.
It was so fun, just the laughing part.
Lol.






I have to go now.
I'm still not done packing.


I have to go now,
I thought I need to say,
I'll miss you with all my heart,
It's alright, I'll be okay.
Take good care of yourself,
You know I will do too.
If I have a some time,
I'll buy you a gift or two.






.
.
.
.
PLEASE MISS ME (:
&study hard for common test.
JIAYOU♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting