Believe it or not, I did my homework!
That have been my greatest achievement for the month.
Maths homework I meant.
Going to put in MrLim's pigeon hole tomorrow. Hahah!
Still don't understand 3.3 though...
Oh well.



Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAFIDAH!
In any case that 30% she actually visits my blog...


&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUITING!
Like 10% situation..



May you get what you always wish for, get to achieve your dreams and have an awesome time of your life!
Hehes.







I don't understand why.
It's commonly the same problems that make girls feel depressed/no mood/emo.
You know, I know, we all know.
Can't we somehow all say that our heart is very strong, as strong as the core of Earth,
and that having them to do stupid things to us,
blaming us for what we have or have not done wrong,
toying with our feelings,
will never ever ever hurt us and they will never ever ever win?
Of course, this is for the good girls that stay true and never cheats.


Girls are generally weaker but we are stronger, that's a fact, not a lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting