Shucks, nobody reply to my message.
Crap can?
Like I need to contact HSY now!

Okay, just remembered something.
Let's hope she..Right, she's not online.

Seriously, why nobody is replying my message?
Oh never mind.
Shall tell her tomorrow then.




Anyway, today was hilarious.
Plus, hot too!
As in, really the hot that cause perspiration.
Hahah.

Had the first house meeting today.
YiLing flew to Kestrel.
Decided to stay in Alba.
Hahah, felt weird to leave Alba.
Well, Alba is so deadddd anyway!
Like, not much enthusiasm.
That includes me.
Hahah.

Then it was Maths, recess, Geography, English, Physics and CE.
Got English results back.
More or less expected I would fail it.
So yeah, wasn't in much disappointment.


Anyway,
YAY!!
The whole row stay put in the same place except for HuiEn.
Meaning, my dear YiLing is still beside me,
my dear Hafizah and my dear ShiYing are still in front of me,
Shaufy and Jonathan are still behind YiLing and me,
and, best of all,






























I STILL HAVE MY DEAREST TABLE!
=.=!
No link, don't care.



QinHe calls me by my father's name.
Lol!
Been going on for days.

LGM mixed up my name and Hafizah's and some other _a pronunciation for my name.
Always happen to Hafizah and me.

MNat mistook Hafizah for me. Hahah!

Kay, all the fun times in class today(:



Then had Chem IP.
Got C5 for Chemistry CT, I think.
Yeah, expected I wouldn't even touch B.
So I was already happy that I passed!

Waited for 3B-s.
Had a short chat with MK.
Became a loner for awhile in 3D.
Then at 4pm, stepped out of class.
LOL!
It was so entertaining can!
Especially after their class was finally over.

&OMGEEEEEEES!

So much extreme laughter today.


Alright, enough of that.
Then eventually went home at 5pm.
Didn't go to cousins' house.
Maybe tomorrow or Saturday.


Having PD tomorrow.
Getting basketball again.
Boring, no, quite exciting actually.
Especially if they do some cool shot.
Then they will keep me in awe and my jaw slightly open.
HAHAH!

Seriously, I find that awesome.





It's raining heavily now.
Like the rain is pouring and pouring and pouring away.
Meaning we will be assembling in class tomorrow.
Plus, PE may be canceled?
Tomorrow is also upper sec assembly.
Gees.

Gonna depress myself now.
Hahah.


Take care♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting