Hello!

Haven't complete even one of the tons of homework.
Bad uh?
I have like 15 Maths assignments to complete.
2 English assignments.
1 Malay assignment.
1 Geography assignment.
1 Physics assignment.

Guess what I'm doing now?
I'M PLAYING WITH ACINGGGGU!
I lovelovelove Acinggggu!
Oh my, hahah.
Acinggggu is now going around the town, hugging, kissing and dancing with other pets.
Achinggggu is so smiley, unlike some pets with the sad face.
Hehehs.


Acinggggu is currently sleeping.
Later we will go out and shopshopshop! Lol.
(:



And visited babyyyyy!
She didn't want to talk.
She cried a lot but still very active and playful.
Pity her mouth though, her tongue is all white!







Gahs, tomorrow have training.
Okay, bye (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting