Let's talk about yesterday's event!
Like the play after school at Black Box.

It was scary, parent guidance was needed.
Hahah.
I get a super close view at that guy most of us said he was cute during Tun Fatimah's play.
Yeah, sat like right in front of him. Hahah.

Though the play was very disturbing,
like you raped your own mother, eeeks,
like they were just touching each other,
like the violence was for real,
it was still very meaningful and such a great one.












Never thought I would thought of doing.
Don't want to let it go and I want you to know.
This week hasn't been great so far.
One more day to go.
Somehow I wished tomorrow would be different.
I've tried this week, I still failed.
Every day of this week was regretful.





I hate the situation that's going on.


We know it's never simple, never easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting