Hey people!

I know you miss me.
Hahah, especially Nurul Ain (:
[Okay, randomly chose your name. Hahah.]





Let see what I was doing 3am in the morning today:



Yay, it's 3am in the morning.
On 12 March!

That marked 3.



Lalala.
Doing homework and have a few freaking lot of errors.
So now, don't know how to complete the questions.

Then, I'm bored.
Connection is currently down.
Stupid, grrrs.


Still have to complete Malay workbook.
Kind of lazy to read the long text :D
So shall do it later after 4.


&why am I waking up so early?
Because I slept super early yesterday!
Like at 5pm.
Hahah.











...

Shall talk about results?
Gosh, I'm scared of the PTM!
I know she will definitely, without a doubt, confirmed, be angry.
I only have 1A and 1B

2C, 2E, 1F.

If I had worked a little bit harder in the studying part, I wouldn't even get the Es.
Tomorrow getting my Geography paper.
Hope it's E and not F if minimum.

Know what kills?
The fact that only less than 5 marks are needed to push me up to the next grade.

Chemistry: 2 marks more for a B4.
Physics: 2 marks more for a C5.
AMaths: 4 marks more to pass.
Social Studies: 2 marks more to pass.
HML: 3 marks more to A2.
English: 6 marks to pass.


):

Hahah, no worries.
I'm alright.
I knew I didn't study well for it.
I'm ought to get scoldings.
Just hopefully, assignments and stuff can pull my marks up.




Mid-year is in April?
Hahs, I'm scared for English.
I might fail it againnnnnn!

...



&Oh, Monday is the ORAL!

7 THINGS I SHALL DO FOR ORAL.
Shall answer the examiner's question.
Shall not stammer when reading.
Shall read today's Straits Times (not just IN!) aloud. Lol.
Shall speak louder.
Shall give more expression.
Shall be more descriptive.
Shall practise speaking with accent.

HAHAH!
Gosh, that was so lame.





This is what bored people do in times like this.
Freaking page wouldn't load.
So when I post this, the time would be at 7pm or so.
But really, I did typed this out at 3+am.
(:



Shall stop trying to let the page load.
Shall stop typing anymore.
Shall continue with my work.
Shall go to school with a BIG SMILE (:






Too many 'shall' today.
Hahah.
Don't even know if I'll do everything I typed.
:D




Okay, end of 3am post.





After 6am today...

Walked to school.
Took the earlier bus ):
On the other hand, get to walk with Rani. YAY!

Then the moon was nice.
I think, if I remembered correctly.
Plus, the 3F got tricked.
Hilarious.

Boring class.
Shaufy and his dis-gusss-ting black nails.
It's very disturbing!

Couldn't wait for recess.
Yeah! JAYNE and AISHAH performed for K-IDOL.
Yay, hugs were the best.
The view, even better.
Lol.
They did a great job!
:D


Then comes to Physics.
Got angry again.
Especially for that one stupid idiotic arrow, I lose my 1 mark.
Almost wanted to tear my paper away or crush it into a ball at least.
I knew I can't though.
Hahah.

Jump to after school.
Ohhh, I so love doubleA lah.
Whenever I'm with them, I can only be smiling non-stop.



&I can't wait (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting