You'll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you.

Let's talk about yesterday!
FAC training.
SiYing was No. 1 because Geraldine wasn't feeling well.
So Nurul was our No. 3.

It was quite fun but I still need to talk more!

Then after that was recreation.
Got a little hyper.
Get to know a few juniors.
Bonded with Fiona!
Also Adlina and 3 others that I forgot the name currently.

Had water parade but nobody brought my bottle down for me ):
Hahah. I looked so stupid doing the 90 degree angle.
Then we were dismissed.
NC1 had to do duty.

EEKS!
Hahah, saw a living baby lizard in the rubbish bin of the room.
Eww, had to take it out.
We were frantically jumping and being round and all.
&YouKang saved the day!

Then after that went out with Aniyah!
Ride the boat for fun. Hahah.
It was such an awesome day.



Today, madr as per normal.
Shahir came so there's much to laugh during class.
Unlike last week.
Yay!

Then went home.
Saw Syasya!
Hahah, couldn't believe my eyes at first.
&yeah, it was her.
Lol.



Kay, tomorrow is common test.
Not ready for anything ):

Hahah! Good luck for people sitting for common test (:
I shall go study for SS and make Mrs Aw proud. Hahah!
Like that will ever happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting