Currently feeling tired.

Today.
Waited for Ami and Atq.
Apparently, Atq was late.
So waited for Ami.
Yay!
(:


Had NAPFA today.
Mr Ong passed me for all the stations!
Yay!
(:


So all that's left is the 2.4km.
):


Then to Geography class.
URGHS!
Lalala.
I felt like crying today not because I failed.
I felt like crying today because I just needed 1 mark more!
It was really like a sharp knife pierced me.
):

Then I was sleepy.
Hahah.
So I looked sad because I was sleepy.


Jump to Maths.
Euww lah, somebody.

Mr Lim took class photo.
Hahah, so fun.
Too bad Shaufy & ChinGuan was absent.
If not, it could be a full class photo!

Next was the class test.
I hope I passed it.
:B


Then went to eat and to the library with Ami, Atq and Tas.
Halima came soon after that.
Then went to school again.
HAHAH!

It was so long lah. (:

Kay, got to keep in touch with them!
Yay!


But boo!
I hate them!
Stop it can?!
GRRRR!



Kay, tomorrow.
Should I go for campfire?
Will be super tired lah!
Confirmed (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting