Going out of my mind.

):




Hahah, crazy.
I'm so high when I'm sleepy now.
Also feeling hungry but energetic.
Okay, not making sense.
How can I be sleepy and energetic at the same time?



Wait, before I continue,
NURUL AIN BETTER TAG NEXT TIME YOU READ MY BLOG ALRIGHT!
Good girl!
That's my cucu! Hahah.



I suddenly miss Pahang. Lol.
I miss Sec2 life...
Random.




Anywayyyy!
Today, played mass skipping for PE.
Grrr, they all could jump in.
I can't even play mass skipping lah.
So pathetic.
Hahah.
Had fun anyway.
Sorry to YiLing, HuiTing, Hafizah and Debbie for spoiling the enthusiasm to skip.
Plus ShiYing and Farhana for hurting your hand so much ):
Hees.


Then it was Geography.
Good thing Birthday boy didn't take Geography and join our class or it would get so disgusting.
Especially with ox-bow lake.
Next was English.

Then it was recess.
Got entertained by Jayne and Aishah.

Next was Maths.
Almost 1 period gone because LGM talked about punctuality.
Hahah.
Then he released us late for assembly. ==!

Can skip about assembly anyway.
Only got new huge fans called big ass fan.


Then it was PD.
Ohkay, shall continue this tomorrow.
I'm duper tired now.
Still need to go school early tomorrow.
):


Yay, not running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting