Gahs, can't go Pahang trip!
I knew that long ago, 
only remembered to blog about it today. Hehs.

If only the FAC date is pushed like after after after the Pahang trip of something.
Badly wanted to go but I guess, it's just not my luck.
The way Cikgu said it the last time he knew only 3 could make it,
not that I want to say he's wrong,
but it's totally not our fault we can't go.
It's the system, we just have to follow.
Right?



Haven't been blogging a lot lately.
Last week was such ____.
Tomorrow, beginning of a new school week.
Hope stuff will be fine again.
(:


Speaking of fine, does the library have to remind us everytime of our fines?
Even if it's just 15cents!
Gosh, such a big deal.

Now, speaking of library,
Mr Ong asked me to have this reading period.
Which I'm doing well with it.
Plus, he asked me to sleep at 10.30pm.
Which I'm not doing at all.
Supposed to be doing homework till 7pm before playing this.
Guess I'm not doing it too.
):




Yesterday, had kenduri arwah at Acu's.
I realised that we, siblings, have this telepathical joke.
Like my bro laughs, my sis too, then my other bro, then me.
Hahah, but really, it was hilarious how __ was just going *teet*teet*teet* when all of us were reading prayers.




Today, was planning to skip Madrasah.
Mak say cannot so came late.
Yeah, the Maulid event was supposed to start at 9.30pm.
Started at 9.45pm instead.
15cents is not big deal, 15 minutes is!
Then had to help serve and all.
Went to Westmall with Rina and Nysa.
Eventually went home at 1.30pm.
Hahah.


Oh, next week.
Haizz.
Test (x3000000000).
D:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting