Flow Like River

Hello!

I went back to SAPS today with family.
Wanted to get Lydya to school there.
The security didn't let all of us in but we sneak inside. :O
She don't even know who's the Principal. -.-

So, when I went there, the kids were having recess.
What's with the Prefect school crest ironed on the PE shirt?
And with random kids coming into the General Office?
Hahah, I miss that school.
Though, I'm somehow glad to be out!
If not my PE shirt would need that crest, not nice!
:B

Oh yeah, a girl went up to my mum and said,
"Cikgu, dah lama tak jumpa cikgu!"
(Teacher, I haven't seen you in a long time!)
LOL!
My mum never became a school teacher nor those she look like any of the teacher in that school.
So cute!


Then went to Hong Kah since SAPS got 20 kids waiting for their spot in that school.
Recess just ended for them.
Aww, my sister's student came running to her to hug her.
So sweet, like daughter meets mother.
And there was a boy on wheelchair.
He kept looking at us so I smiled.
Then he smiled back! Hahah, he will grow to be a handsome boy!

And so, Lydya got her place in HKPS.
:D



Later, Aniyah and Aqilah came over!
Aniyah became my teacher and thought me how to write.
Hahahah! She only know how to scribble. -.-

Yeah, today got training! :D
Actually, there's one yesterday but I skipped it because of Aniyah.
Cannot have my family talk bad about SJ already.
:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting