Patience Is Virtue

Hey, I spent a whole day at my bro's house today.
Got to play with the babies and I'm so damn glad I've made the right choice to be out of house the whole day!

Know why?

BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND IT IN MY HOUSE ALREADY!

It's no longer because of jealousy.
It's more than that.
This kid is too much already!
She even say she want to be on wheelchair when she's perfectly fine!
Bloody shit lah!

And now my mum is like under some kind of her spell.
Freaking irritating like shit!
I'm so bloody freaking pissed off with her!

Maybe it's in my family's blood that we all have this anger in us.
She even caused me to shout at the top of my lungs.
Her cries are mostly fake and she over reacts.
Like swipe in the eye, even if it hurts, it's not that painful.
But she, she shriek and cried. It was as if she could bring the whole house down!
IRRITATING








*deep breaths*

Okay, thank you blog.
The only place I could rant to.
(:



Please give me the strengh to be patient with her.
Please show me guidance to treat her nicely like my own sister.
Oh Allah, please I beg you.
I don't want to continue building up this sin of mine towards her.
Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting