A Whole New World



Channel 5 premiered Aladdin today as a New Year show.
I think Aladdin and Jasmine is like the sweetest couple of the Disney cartoon show by far.
Well, I only know Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White, Mulan.
I haven't watch Beauty and The Beast yet but Aladdin is currently the ♥.
Sho shweet larhs!


:D



Oh yeah.
Winnie The Pooh was shown too!
Yet, I only watched 20 minutes of it.
So sad ):

Went to town in the afternoon.
Rained heavily.
It's all worth it, I guess.

Because I finally got my CORNERY!


After Garretts(?), I've been missing Cornery.
Always asked Ayah to bring me to Ion whenever there's a chance to.
Finally!


Aniyah and cornery!


Well, it's all finished now!
HAHAHAH!
Large packet and finished in one dayNIGHT!
:DDDDD



Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting