The Start Of Something New

HELLO!

Posting results out today.
And at 7.20 am, I was informed that I will be going to PJC.
At first I was quite disappointed.
It lasted about an hour or so.
But, I'm alright with this result now.

From my HML class, there are 7 out of 18 being posted to PJC.
Like woah.

Have been refraining myself to go to JJC website.
Haaaaa!

Oh well, trying to choose subject combination.
I don't know, I don't know.
I want to take Malay and Literature.
But, I already have enough H2 subjects.
Which are important for other courses.
I don't know, I don't know.





Wait, if I want to become an architect, I have to take Physics.
If I want to be involved in medication and stuff, Chemistry is needed.
Economics help me to know about the world career and stuff.
Maths is just so super important.

So, I shouldn't take Malay anymore?
:/

Just wait for tomorrow aye?


Gonna go to school later.
I mean Kranji.

#Last day of waking up late.

-though, I have to wake up early these few days to send Lydya to school.
Hahah, life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting