Got To Give In

Hey.

Let's talk about yesterday before I rant.

So yesterday, went for training.
Blablabla, training was as usual.

Went home and played with Aqilah.
She talked to me, ahh, cheers me up!
She went home awhile later and we all prepared to go Johor.

Met Aniyah and off to Johor.
Eat, eat.
Realised I have this toilet phobia.
I don't like going toilet elsewhere other than my house toilets. :P

Next, went pandan.
Bro bought me a bag. (:
Eldest brother got me a watch, youngest brother got me a bag.
Now just need to go out with my middle brother to get a ....pair of shoes?
:P

Reached home around 3am then off to sleep.







Now, rant time.

I have a little sister now.
Well, her mum passed away.
So we take care of her, since her father needs to go to work.

I'm damn irritated please.
I'm not used to not being the youngest child in this house.
Now she's calling my mum like what we call our mum.
I just feel like crying ah.

I keep telling myself, she's partly an orphan so I cannot treat her like this.
But, it's so damn difficult!
The way her mum brought her up has made this girl who gets what she wants.
And here, she can't get what she wants.

AHHHH.
I need to learn to control my angers.
I regret wanting a younger siblings.
I still can't ler her in.
):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be